Vertical Weight Indicating System (RC-700)
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-9,800 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,000-9,800/ Piece|
- Model NO.: RC-700
- Usage: Oil (Gas) Production Machinery
- Maximum Deadline Pull: 600kn
- Sensitivity: 30.0 Kn
- Trademark: RIGCHINA
- Origin: China
- Type: Petroleum Drilling Tool & Accessory
- Certification: ISO
- Allowable Error of Weight Indicator: ±1.0%Fs
- Load Range: 12 Lines: 600X12=7200kn; 14lines: 600X14=8400kn
- Specification: API
- HS Code: 9031809090
RC-700 Weight Indicating System is an instrument used to record and indicate changes of
Hookload and weight on bit of drilling tool during well drilling process in petroleum and
Geological prospecting fields, which can help drillers to judge operation situations of drilling tools
And obtain working drilling parameters.
The system is characterized by reasonable structure, easy installation, high accuracy and simple
Maintenance. It can meet the requirement of 9000-meter offshore drilling rigs and whose connection parts can be exchanged with weight indicator of other types.
Main Technical Parameters and Specifications:
1. RC-700 Weight Indicating System matches Offshore 9000-meter Drilling Rigs.
2. RC-700 Weight Indicating System is composed of deadline anchor, bourdon spring tube weight indicator and connection hose.
3. Deadline anchor assembly consists of deadline anchor and sensator.
4. Technical Specifications:
1)Deadline model: RCG600
2)Maximum deadline pull: 600kN
3)Error of output pressure of deadline anchor: ± 1.0%FS
4)Allowable error of weight indicator: ± 1.0%FS
5)Allowable error of weight indicating system: ± 1.5%FS
6)Sensitivity: 30.0 kN
7)Slickline diameter: Φ 42mm, Φ 45mm
8) Installation mode: On the drilling platform(vertical)
9)Load range: 12 lines: 600X12=7200kN; 14lines: 600X14=8400kN