Mud Pump Pressure Guage Indicator Drilling Process (RCM-1)
|FOB Price:||US $600-660 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $600-660/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: RCM-1
- Type: General Pressure Gauge
- Display: Pointer
- Structure: Spring Pressure Gauge
- Function: Local Indication Type
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Specification: API
- HS Code: 90262090
- Measuring Range: High-pressure Gauge
- Accuracy: 1
- Application: Industrial
- Connection Type: Pointer Type
- Indicating Pressure Reference: General Pressure Gauge
- Trademark: Asia,South and north american ,Middle East, Europe
- Origin: China
Mud Pump Pressure is extremely important to the drilling process. The Mud Pump Pressure Guage enables the driller to monitor the pressure while drilling. Any unusual change in pressure will alert the driller of down hole problems.
Pressure too low could indicate washed out pipe or bit mozzle, loose joint or broken drill string, worn pump packing or liners, or lost returns due to formation breakdown.
Pressure too high could indicate a plugged drill bit or an increase in mud density or viscosity. Reliable indication of mud pump pressure provides an early warning of circulation problems, enabling the driller to make corrections avoiding major problems.
Measurement range, Linking thread etc especially that is customized.