Mud Pump Pressure Gauge (TYPE-F)
|FOB Price:||US $340-380 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $340-380/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: TYPE-F
- Type: General Pressure Gauge
- Display: Pointer
- Structure: Fluid Column Pressure Gauge
- Function: Local Indication Type
- Indicating Pressure Reference: General Pressure Gauge
- Case: Fluid Filled
- Trademark: Rigchina
- Origin: China
- Measuring Range: Medium-pressure Gauge
- Accuracy: 1
- Application: Industrial
- Connection Type: Radial Direction
- Features of Measurement Medium: General Pressure Gauge
- Mounting: 2-Inch Male NPT or M20*1.5, M20*2.0
- Operation Temperature Range: -50 to +65 Celsius Degree
- Specification: API
- HS Code: 90262090
1. TYPE: F, D
2. Measurement range: 1,000, 2,000, 3,000, 5,000, 6,000, 8,000, 10,000, 12,000, 15,000, 18,0000 PSI, 20,000 PSI And metric equivalents in kg/cm2, KPa, MPa, and BAR units of measure.
3. Accuracy: 1.6/ 2.5
4. Mounting: 2-inch male NPT or M20*1.5, M20*2.0
5. Structure: Seal packing, membrane units, catch of hook, indicating mechanism, crust.
6. Case: Fluid filled
7. Operation temperature range of -50 to +65 Celsius degree.
Install the gauge vertically and keep the nearest to the measured unit.
Please consider temp. Error when ambient temp. Deflects from 20± 5 Celsius degree.
Loosen oiling screw to release inner pressure in operating.
Measurement range, linking thread etc, especially that is customized.
Mud Pump pressure gauge is mainly used for the Petroleum drilling, coal, chemical industry, mechanism etc. Rugged standpipe-type gauges provide dependable, accurate pressure readings.
The gauge specialized in mud pump. Standpipe mud pump. This is used in measuring pressure of high viscosity and easy crystal medium. Our manufactures a full range of gauges. Whether you are looking for it, we can accommodate your needs for land or offshore drilling rigs. This style of gauge has been in service to many years and has proven to be a tough, dependable and reliable way to monitor pump pressure.